At 08:00 your guide will pick you up from your hotel or the airport. You‘ll start your tour with a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Afterwards you’ll visit the wonder of the Great Sphinx at the Giza Plateau.
This tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple belonging to the Pyramids of Chephren. Then you’ll move on to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays over 5000 years of art, the largest collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• All Service charges and taxes
What’s Not Included:
• All items not mentioned in the itinerary
• Entry visa to Egypt
• Personal expenses
• Food and drinks